Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

For anyone who doesn't know, I am actually a nanny in my waking hours. I love my job immensely. Kids are a joy being so much more innocent than the rest of us. In fact, I laugh most every day that I work. 

Today was one of those days and it was so OUTRAGEOUS that I thought I'd share it. 

One of the little girls I work with has an... issue... with her digestive system. Not a medical one but rather one that... well, it's just uncomfortable for anyone around her. Every now and again it is as if something died inside her. I know, gross, but I have to set you up for the great part. 

ANYWAY, so it is a FIRM rule that if we are in the car when she has her... issue, she is to ask me to roll down the window. None of us want to be fumigated whilst driving. 

So, today, we are driving down the highway when all the sudden out of the middle of nowhere a strained, crazy-sounding yell comes from the backseat,

"JESSICA, ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW. ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW! HURRY! I'M GONNA ----!"

Apparently something snuck up on her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment